Fort Wayne, IN

My menstral cycle is always on point. my cycle is 30 days long with a four day period. i was 5 days late this month and am now on my 8th day of my period. should i be concerned?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Get...: First of all, get a pregnancy test. If negative wait for your next cycle to see how it behaves, unless you continue bleeding and it doesn't stop. Sometimes there are variations in the ovulation pattern and as result how the period comes. However, if you continue bleeding and having pain along you should see a gynecologist as soon as possible.

Last updated Mar 18, 2015