i have just noticed red looking bruises on both of my feet.. they are around the side of my feet and alittle on the back and bottom of feet. not itchy?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Petechiae: These may be leakage of blood from capillaries in the skin and can be caused by vasculitis(inflammation of these tiny blood vessels) which usually is an autoimmune process. I recommend that your physician examine you and order blood tests to rule out other causes such as low platelets or other blood coagulation deficiencies. Sometimes these blood vessels leak from excessive standing and weight.
Answered on Apr 18, 2019
3