Canada

I have swelling on the left side of my face under my eye and cheek bone for no reason teeth are fine sinues ate good and i feel fine dosent hurt?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Are you a doctor?: Unfortunately without professional training and the use of x-rays you can't know whether or not you have an infection related to the teeth or gums. Start by seeing a dentist for a consultation. Yes, this might be unrelated to a dental problem, but only by checking that out first will you know.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
See a dentist ASAP: Any other treatment is a temporary relief. A tooth pain and infection won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. See your dentist ASAP.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
There's a reason...: .. but without an exam and the little info you've given, it's not possible to determine the cause of your problem. Please see a dentist and a physician for a consultation.

Last updated Oct 14, 2016