Mulga, AL

I drink about 6 glasses of sweet tea a day. and the rest water. i make my tea 2 cups of sugar to a gallon &1/2 caffeine & 1/2 decaf. is this ok?

No, not good...: The human body is not meant to eat sugar except in occasional small quantities. Sugar does bad things to the body. There are about 12 12-ounce servings of tea in 1 gallon. If one must use sugar, limit the amount to 1 teaspoon (measured properly, as in baking) per 12-ounce serving of tea. After getting used to that drop in sugar consumption, lower the limit to 3/4 teaspoon, and then 1/2 teaspoon...
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 7, 2015