VA

Almost a week ago i had an insemination done during my ovulating week now i am cramping but no bleeding and my cycle isn't due until the 18th. ?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Unsure: At the time of ovulation you would have a cyst about 2 cm in diameter on one of your ovaries. After ovulation that cyst could enlarge to the size of a softball and still be normal. That could easily cause your cramping and would not cause any obvious bleeding. Check a pregnancy test 10 to 14 days after you ovulated, the test will be positive if you have conceived.

Last updated Nov 27, 2017