FL

i'm 28. had ankle surgery 3 wks ago. my foot & toes get swollen. when swelling goes down, toes look wrinkled. how do i get rid of wrinkles? permanent?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Should resolve: On own once swelling goes away for good.
Dr. Josef Geldwert
Podiatry 48 years experience
The wrinkled will disappear once the swelling goes down. If your ankle continues to swell an ankle compression sock will help control it.
Feb 28, 2015
Dr. Daniel Calloway
Plastic Surgery 36 years experience
Postop swelling: Swelling of the soft tissues after surgery is normal. The swelling can be minimized by limitation of activities, avoidance of overhydration, elevation of the affected extremity, and a compression stocking. Swelling is usually the best upon arising in the morning, and worse at the end of the day. Once the swelling has resolved, the toes will return to a normal appearance.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Not permanent: When healing is complete and swelling is gone the wrinkles will disappear.