Australia
A male asked:

Firstly i had a reaction to deoderant which caused a dermatitis like rash in my armpits then followed a few weeks later by what was thought to be burstitis of my elbow, but after it healed all my joints seem to crack constantly and sometimes dull aches in

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Rheumatology: While it is possible you might have had a reaction to your deodorant; the presence of a rash, pain and swelling in the joints can also suggest a possible rheumatologist condition, such as lupus for example. So if it does not clear up quickly, you might benefit from a rheumatologist workup.

Last updated Feb 25, 2015