morning doctors, m a gal of 20years my face is so oily and and as a result i get pumples its really frastrating, what can i do? thnx in advance

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Benzoyl peroxide: Start w/over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide as a drying agent. If that doesn't work, your family doc or dermatologist can offer you various tretinoin products. There are many options to help you manage acne including antibiotics. Isotretinoin is the big gun but also carries substantial risk of birth defects so it requires monthly pregnancy tests & using 2 forms of birth control.