Canada

I am 47 1/2 yrs old, during intercourse last night my husband's condom broke, what are the chances of pregnancy? my last period was february 5,

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fairly good: If your last period started on 2/5, last night, 2/21 was day 16 of your cycle and is in your fertile period. In your favor is the fact that you are 47 1/2 and fecundity, the chance that you will conceive in any one cycle, does decrease with advancing age. To be safe, however, emergency contraception would be advisable today. Hope this helps.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Plan b: Use over the counter Plan B if intercourse was within 72 hours to decrease the risk of unplanned pregnancy. You had sex in the middle of the cycle which is a high risk time.