i hit my temple about a week ago. after that i was fine but since then when i move my head the spot hurts a little. no other symptoms. i'm worried?

Dr. Robert Sterling
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Not To Worry: Don't worry. That's a sensitive spot and the soreness can last a while. If there was anything really serious, it would have shown-up by now, especially in your age group. If you develop a serious headache or nausea then maybe you should let a doctor know, but the likelihood of that happening is really low. If you bump that same area again, it'll really hurt, so be careful.
Answered on Feb 22, 2015