MS

I had two ct scans of the head when i was 15 and i got them because i had convinced myself that i had anuerysm now scared ct will give me brain cancer?

Dr. Bradley Stockmann
Radiology 19 years experience
Lifetime risk: I understand that you are concerned about an increased risk of cancer from the radiation from diagnostic imaging. Although there is an increased risk of developing cancer from anything that produces radiation, the benefits from these studies are likely to be greater than the risks. Go to www.xrayrisk.com to calculate your increased risk.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.