U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A male asked:

Hello for the past week and a half ive been having a dull throbbing pain up in my vagina,uterus i'd say its not that sore thou,?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 35 years experience
Need examination: Obviously, being able to say what this could be would require a direct examination of some sort since it could be something inside the vaginal tract itself or within the pelvic region, etc. You should check with either your PMD or OB/GYN doctor to get an appointment and be seen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 19, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.