A member asked:

Hi i am 31 yrs old. i have been trying for pregnancy since november last yr. this month my periods are delayed by 18 days. hpt & blood test negative. what's the next step?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Carrie Cannon answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Sperm analysis first: If you have been trying for a full year, then it is time to get a fertility specialist involved, if no previous children. A sperm analysis is the first step and can be sent from your family doctor's office. There are many reasons for infertility, so starting on it early for your first child at 32 makes sense.

Answered 2/18/2015



Related Questions