Ghana
A male asked:

i hit my left temple on a stationary 1/2 inch metal bar about an hour ago. got a headache and its tender and now can feel that the blood vessel there is slightly swollen with strong pulses. i had a tonsillectomy 5 days ago as well?

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 19 years experience
Hard to say: Some head injuries can cause internal bleeding without any symptoms. You could have somebody observe you and if you start having headache, dizziness, nausea, or just not feel well then I would call 911 go to the emergency room for possible CT scan of the head. Its hard to say without examining you.