Aurora, IL

risk trisomy 21:1/78 positive risk trisomy 18:1/200 negative any explanation as to why would be very helpful! hcg mom:0.8 pappa-a mom:0.5 nt mom: 2.61?

Dr. Kevin Daus
Trisomy 21: This is a common occurrence in obstetrics. Getting the screening tests and how to interpret them can be scary. Having a 1 in 78 chance of downs syndrome does not mean you have a Down syndrome baby. It means you have a greater chance than by your age alone. It also means you have a 77 in 78 chance of not having this condition. Get a Fetal DNA test to help clarify this.