Langhorne, PA

how long should i wait to take suboxone after my last dose of oxycodone? i can't wait 24 hrs.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
If you are dependent: on oxycodone, and you take Suboxone BEFORE you are in active withdrawal, you will very much wish you had waited!! SUboxone will cause precipitated withdrawal in people who are not already in withdrawal, and precipitated withdrawal is far more severe than naturally developing withdrawal, and can actually be life-threatening, with seizures, delirium and very very severe withdrawal symptoms.