2mnths ago i delivered a baby after 45 days bleeding stops, now after 3weeks of it again spotting starts and now from 2 days i have heavy bleeding.

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Hormone resetting.: The initial bleeding that you had after having your baby was the sloughing off of the uterine lining that built up during pregnancy. The heavy bleeding you're having now is probably your first true post-partum menstrual period. This first period is often quite heavy. Continue your prenatal supplements for now. Your next cycle should be normal. If not, consult you OB-Gyn. Best wishes.
Answered on Feb 15, 2015
1