Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Feels like a egg on the side of my head i had it since i was younger but it grew a little bigger is it just the shape of my head or a tumor?

Dr. John To
Dr. John Toanswered
31 years experience
Hard to say: most likely a benign tumor like meningioma or fibrous dysplasia or letomemingeal cyst. Image if you dare with MRI and CT. Most likely better to leave well enough alone.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
Preventive Medicine 42 years experience
Impossible to tell: from a distance. Given what you say, far more likely just the shape of your head. Recommend research anatomy on line (including Google images), seek help worthy of your trust & after a careful exam & characterization of the "egg", consider imaging with Ultrasound, CAT scan or MRI to better characterize - IF judged worth both the cost & risks by BOTH you & the advisers you choose to work with.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Exam needed: Without examining this area it is not possible to answer your question. Some skull lumps are exostoses or benign bony skull growths. Have your physician examine you and advise you.