0000, PA

I had thyroid checked all came back normal.hair is falling off my head,could it be that i"ve huge fibroids & i bleed none stop for 4days menses time?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 45 years experience
No no relation: thyroid is a target organ for hair loss if it is normal that is good most of the hair loss in women are inherited there is some medical factor thet we checked but the majority we do not find any specific factor women lose hair like man but they do not get bold like men your fibroid and your bleeding most likely are not contributing to the hair loss
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 12, 2015