U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

I hit my crotch bone extremely hard. experiencing severe pain, tenderness,vaginal bleeding, leg,back, and hip pain. could this require medical treatme?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Family Medicine 24 years experience
Yes: Vaginal bleeding is concerning. This means you injured some internal structures and this requires at least inspection and appraisal of damage extent. I'd go to urgent care or your primary care provider on an urgent basis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.