Lebanon

I have pain in my right arm the left bicep area, near the armpit going down when i stretch the pain smtimes incrses, and my hand grip is becoming weak?

Dr. Vakas Sial
Nerve impingement: If you have pain in both arms and the pain radiates down your arms and you have weakness of your hands you have to be concerned that you don't have a nerve impingement. This may be higher up in your cervical neck. Please see a doctor as soon as possible.
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Nerve?: It could be impingement of a nerve coming from the spine to the arm / hand. If the hand is becoming weak then you need to see a doctor for evaluation as that can indicate more serious damage to the nerve.
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Needs checked : If it is causing weakness, whether from swelling, pain, or otherwise--it needs checked to identify the cause. An orthopedic or general surgeon is likely a good place to start in your situation.

Last updated Jan 14, 2016