A member asked:

My right ear hurts so bad i want to cry; can't talk, swallow, or eat/drink! plz help me! ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Ear infection...: ... is most likely. It could be a middle ear infection or an infection of the ear canal, so you will need to see a doctor to get an accurate diagnosis and the right treatment to get you better quickly.

Answered 10/7/2017



Related Questions