U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Large, hard, red, painful quarter-sized lump/bump under skin with no head and no discharge near vaginal area. what is this? how can i get rid of it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Cyst?-See Gyn: Cysts can be common in the vaginal area and are easily treatable by the gynecologist. Get an exam and diagnosed so the best treatment can occur. Best wishes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 16, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.