U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

I am having eye allergy from 10 years. i use albalon (ketotifen fumarate) eyedrop. i get relief but my right eyelid is swollen from 2 years.please hlp

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
See doctor: If you are using ketotifen eye drops on both eyes but only one eyelid has problem, you need to consult an eye doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.