CT

Under my eyes and around them is very dry. it also has been itchy and flakey. i use eye drops called zaditor (ketotifen) a doctor told me to but it hasn't helped ?

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
Dermatitis : By your description, you likely have periocular dermatitis that would not respond to Zaditor™. You are best to stop the eye drop & cleanse with a mild facial soap that is hypoallergenic and to avoid applying anything to your eyelids or eyelashes. Because the causes of dermatitis are many, as are the treatments, it's best to have an exam by an Eye MD, to evaluate & treat with appropriate medication