TX

Lost a baby last year from mrsa and i was a week and half late now i have had my period for ten days what's wrong do i need to go to hospitali?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
More information...: I would need more information about what is going on. If you haven't taken a pregnancy test do ASAP especially if you have a history of a prior miscarriage. If you are bleeding a lot then yes, you should be seen right away. If you have had a positive pregnancy test then it is very urgent for you to get seen. I would need more information in order to give you a better answer though.
Last updated Jan 28, 2015