U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Lost a baby last year from mrsa and i was a week and half late now i have had my period for ten days what's wrong do i need to go to hospitali?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Family Medicine 25 years experience
More information...: I would need more information about what is going on. If you haven't taken a pregnancy test do ASAP especially if you have a history of a prior miscarriage. If you are bleeding a lot then yes, you should be seen right away. If you have had a positive pregnancy test then it is very urgent for you to get seen. I would need more information in order to give you a better answer though.
Last updated Jan 28, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.