I have a very itchy rash that comes and goes for the last year. it is on my palm, vagina, breast and upper chest. i have been treated for everything from scabies to mrsa. it seems to get worse around my periods. however it dose come out at other times. it

Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Fungus?: Due to cravings for sugar prior to your periods, fungal infections can be aggravated. Please see a dermatologist. A biopsy may be appropriate since you sound like you have already received some medical attention.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See dermatologist: If if gets worse around your period , it may be from Progesterone allergy. However the description is too vague to really tell. If this bothers you enough, see an allergist.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016