U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

No desire to talk, work and socialize. which doctor to visit and how can i change this kind of behavior?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Gieck
Clinical Psychology 16 years experience
Treatment options: If concerns are a change in behavior, first consider an exam with a primary care doc/generalist with labs to see how different systems are functioning. If general medical findings are negative and if concerns are influenced by personal/life circumstances, consider seeing a behavioral health specialist including those on HealthTap. Medication and skills-based treatments r available. Be well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 32-year-old member asked:
What kind of doctor I talk to about sexual problem.?
2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 18-year-old female asked:
I don't have any friends i'm always lonely what kind of doctor can I talk to about this?
3 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old female asked:
What kind of doctor should I visit to treat me vegetative-vascular dystonia ? Thank you.
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 20, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.