A member asked:

Which doctors address tendonitis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Shapiro answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery

A few can.: Tendonitis is a common problem that can be treated by a variety of doctors. Typically, you should start with your primary care doctor. If they can't help, a sport medicine doctor, an orthopedic surgeon, or aphysical medicine doctor should be able to help.

Answered 2/6/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

A doctor has recommended shoes for Achilles tendonitis.Should i wear them?

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers