i break my fibula so i have a walking cast and friday the doctor re going to get off so i want to know if i can walk normal?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Michele Arnold
22 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
In time: Assuming the break was clean and that healing is complete, you should be able to gradually get back to a normal walking pattern. Your muscles and joints will be stiff but will stretch back out with walking and returning to your day-to-day activities. If you are having difficulty, a short course of physical therapy may get you back on track.
Answered on May 3, 2015
2
Dr. Mark Weston
31 years experience Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Takes a few weeks : Ned to get rom back then relearn when to fire muscles on time again it takes a few weeks rehab will help.
Answered on Feb 7, 2012