I break my fibula so i have a walking cast and friday the doctor re going to get off so i want to know if i can walk normal?

Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 23 years experience
In time: Assuming the break was clean and that healing is complete, you should be able to gradually get back to a normal walking pattern. Your muscles and joints will be stiff but will stretch back out with walking and returning to your day-to-day activities. If you are having difficulty, a short course of physical therapy may get you back on track.
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 32 years experience
Takes a few weeks : Ned to get rom back then relearn when to fire muscles on time again it takes a few weeks rehab will help.
Last updated May 3, 2015