TX

my nose has not stop runny ?

Dr. Francine Yep
Runaway running: Nose for how long? A cold usually lasts 7-10 days, but can last as long as 14 days. If your nose has been runny for longer, then could be sinus infection, allergies or non-allergic runny nose. Talk with your doc about the right problem and the right treatment for you. Take care.
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter commented
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
Can also be associated with taking various meds or due to hormonal conditions. Worthwhile checking this out with an allergy specialist.
Jan 18, 2012
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 17 years experience
Runny Nose: So many causes: infections, allergies, medications, foods, hormones, aging, cold air, etc... If there is a pattern, you might be able to discuss this with your doctor and find a solution or at least get to the right specialist to help stop your runny nose.
Dr. Brian Novick
Allergy and Immunology 43 years experience
Probably allergies: Though there are other causes. Try zyrtec Allegra (fexofenadine) or claritin( generics are fine; read the labels). But then see an allergist.