U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

What might be the reason why sometimes it's hard for me to breath.like theres something blocking the air tube comming out.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice 54 years experience
Bronchial constricti: Sounds like asthma or allergy types of symptoms. You need a pulmonary function study, which can be ordered by your doctor or by a pulmonologist specialist consultant. This test will help to provide a diagnosis.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 1, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.