U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

Best way to fix poor circulation?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Busuttil
Surgery - Vascular 34 years experience
It Depends: It depends on the severity of the artery disease. Short isolated lesions can be treated with endovascular techniques. Much more severe levels of disease in multiple arteries do better with surgery.
Dr. David Fertel
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Depends: Depends on what is wrong, angioplasty, stent, or by-pass.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Dr. Tonga Nfor commented
Cardiology 17 years experience
I would add that the starting point before any of the above interventions should be diet, exercise, aspirin, QUIT SMOKING (if you smoke), control cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes.
Mar 30, 2013

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 44-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer7 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jul 5, 2013

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.