OH

occassioanly i see stars, or glitter-like specks floating around the air, i heard its a pretty common occurance, what i'm, a little weary, any advice?

Dr. Richard Hector
Ophthalmology 9 years experience
Common: Not to worry, you are seeing after images of the blood flow inside your eyes. Now if you are seeing bright flashing specks, this may be more worrisome, if followed numerous by gray floaters.
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Ocular migraines!: Ocular migraines are a form of migraines that take place in the occipital cortex (part of the brain that interprets/controls vision). They lack the severe headache as common migraines. The symptoms are usually all or mostly visual and are typically described as flashing of light or ziz-zag lights in the vision. They usually last less than 30 minutes and affect the vision out of both eyes.