U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

How can we reduce sgpt and sgot level if suffering from liver cirohsis and hep c if the patient is not a candidate for interferon etc?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 18 years experience
Hepatitis: This is truly a question and answer best evaluated and discussed with your hepatologist and liver specialty group since there might be alternative methods that can be used since there might not be available usage with interferon.
Last updated Oct 27, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.