A member asked:

Debilitating headaches, bacpain, joint pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, random fevers, emotional instability, hair loss, vit. d deficient..help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Hazlett answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

With all of those go: See your primary care doctor for a thorough workup. There are so many possibilities that 400 spaces here could not do them justice. If you are not getting answers from your current physician, there certainly no reason for not getting a second opinion and even several specialty opinions if necessary to clearly define the problems. Do that at the soonest possible date.

Answered 10/3/2016



Related Questions