Last week I have nausea and vomiting dizziness back pain loss of appetite low fever tired now my period is late 3 days took a htp and it's neg?

Dr. Olav Jaren
18 years experience in Neurology
Symptoms of preg?: Are you pregnant or not? Home tests are not perfect, but they are pretty good. It's still pretty early. If you had negative home tests each day for the next two days, and no period, then it is a good time to be checked with the office preg test and maybe address some of these symptoms. Or at least, if the symptoms are bothering you a lot, skip that and go to the clinic sooner.
Answered on Jul 12, 2016
2