I have a pain in my back at the bottom left and been sick blood and there is blood in my stools and feel light headed help!

Dr. Andrew Oswari
Go seek medical help: If you are lightheaded and there is blood in your stools you need to go to the er to make sure your are medically stable. I had that once and it turned ours to be a bleeding ulcer. They can check your blood level and give you fluid to help your lightheadedness.
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Colon and Rectal Surgery 42 years experience
You need to see: Your doctor immediately or go to a hospital er. I would not go to one of those "doc in a box" minor er centers as for this problem, they can get expensive and often misdiagnose after numerous expensive and unnecessary testing.

Last updated Apr 21, 2013