U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Grand Prairie, TX
A 17-year-old female asked:

I've been havin irregular periods for some years now. how can i make it regular?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Aaron Staley
Obstetrics and Gynecology 10 years experience
Talk to your doctor: In your age group, a common way to control menstrual cycles is to start on combined oral contraceptive pills. Schedule an appointment with your physician to discuss this further.
Last updated Jun 25, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.