I had nerve damge in l5 . and bulging disk s1 my right side of my leg and toes are numb i did this in sept last year, now i have like tingling in my r?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Neil Horsley answered

Specializes in podiatry

Radiculopathy: Nerve damage associated with the spine especially in the lower lumbar spine can produce symptoms in the foot such as numbness tingling or burning. It is important that you seek medical attention for treatment for your bulging disc. Bulging discs are sometimes associated with poor posture or a condition known as scoliosis. Improperly lifting heavy objects can also cause a bulging disc to occur.

Answered 3/25/2013

5.2k views

Dr. Marshall Solomon answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Radiculopathy: You need to see a physical medicine specialist. Evaluate you low back. Possible see a good physical therapist who knows back issues for appropriate therapy. Strengthen your core (stomach).

Answered 4/3/2013

5.2k views