i had nerve damge in l5 . and bulging disk s1 my right side of my leg and toes are numb i did this in sept last year, now i have like tingling in my r?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Neil Horsley
36 years experience Podiatry
Radiculopathy: Nerve damage associated with the spine especially in the lower lumbar spine can produce symptoms in the foot such as numbness tingling or burning. It is important that you seek medical attention for treatment for your bulging disc. Bulging discs are sometimes associated with poor posture or a condition known as scoliosis. Improperly lifting heavy objects can also cause a bulging disc to occur.
Answered on Mar 25, 2013
Dr. Marshall Solomon
47 years experience Podiatry
Radiculopathy: You need to see a physical medicine specialist. Evaluate you low back. Possible see a good physical therapist who knows back issues for appropriate therapy. Strengthen your core (stomach).
Answered on Apr 3, 2013