Hello docs...please can you tell me if there is any type of natural food can stop my craving for food...p.s i am 19 years old girl with a weight of 73?

Dr. Robert Olsen
No. but trouble: Food isusually natural food, albeit some of it is processed beyond belief. But if you are 19 ears old and weigh 73 pounds, i would fear that you are craving food because you are starving. If you weigh 73 kg then you should speak with a doctor or nutritionist about what you eat and what can be substituted.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 18, 2014