A member asked:

Getting pain in upper chest and shoulder when i breathe. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Roger Palutsis answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

Take it seriously: Because of the possibility of this being related to either a heart or lung issue which could be very serious, i would get this checked out immediately. If a cardiac or pulmonary cause is ruled out, then a less serious musculoskeletal cause can be evaluated. Go to er or family doctor soon.

Answered 3/25/2013



Related Questions