U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old male asked:

I have developed skin energy in last 1 year. i get red rashes and etchingy. i eat medicine kestin fir allergy . than i get relief fir a day or so.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 30 years experience
Hives?: Not sure what type of rash you have but it could be hives or urticaria. It is best to have a doctor look at try identifying the problem.
Last updated Mar 23, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.