Greenland

Can psoriasis be used as a cure or manipulated to use its fast skin producing cells to cure other diseases? for example vitiligo?

Dr. Arthur Balin
Dermatology 48 years experience
Psoriasis: Perhaps indirectly. Psoriasis is due in part to an alteration in the cytokines levels within the immune system that leads to cell proliferation. Investigation of this mechanism may lead to ways to intentionally alter cell proliferation and direct the process to new therapeutic applications.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.