U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

Been smoking weed and tobacco for the past 2 years . help me to quit and advice me on my eating habbits and exercising.i don't exercise at all?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 44 years experience
Complex problems: You list several complex problems, all of which can adversely affect your health. Your first step is to get yourself a primary care physician and a thorough health evaluation. Tell the doctor what you want help with (these things above). Step by step, you can begin working on them. The doctor may have access to health coaches, nutritionists, therapists, & physical trainers who can collaborate.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 17, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.