how long would be too long for an all liquid diet?

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care 35 years experience
Liquid diets: There is no long-term purpose for being on a liquid diet; it can be dangerous if you are not liquifying the correct nutrients.

Can a different diet help my fibrofog?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
YES: Diets low in sugar and higher in protein with elimination of acids and toxins helps. Of special note drinking sodas and other acidic beverages with inadequate high quality water results in a "gel-like" effect of the interstitial fluids. This means the neurotransmitters take more time to cross the synaptic space resulting in "fog" www.Medacpc.Com.

What is the rotation diet?

Dr. Mary Ann Block
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Every 4 days: The rotation diet refers to eating the same food only once every 4 days to prevent sensitivity reactions. The theory behind it is that food usually takes 4 days to travel through the intestinal tract so by the time you eat the food again, the body does not recognize it as a sensitivity.

Does diet affect ms?

Dr. Ihor Zakaluzny
General Surgery 38 years experience
Unlikely: I am not aware of a link of diet to causation of ms, but many people with MS tend to be constipated, which can be aggravated by dietary factors.

Help me with my liquid diet? To stay on it longer should I add more liquid or a solid snack?

Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Dr. Christiaan Maurer answered
Fad: This is a fade diet and will not work in the long ted. Expect to gain a bunch of weight back. You need regular exercise and a healthy diet. Go to a dietician.

How long can one survive on a liquid diet?

Dr. Paul Harper
General Surgery 52 years experience
Forever: If you have to you can go for years if you take the right liquids. Why would you want to do this?