injury prone (hamstrings): could food intolerance cause my muscular injuries and overall tightness in that area?

Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Allergy and Immunology 33 years experience
Unlikely: The vast majority of food intolerance symptoms are gastrointestinal such as bloating, gassiness, crampy abdominal pain, nonbloody diarrhea, etc. To my knowledge, food intolerance should not affect a persons' muscles including strength or tone.
Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine 24 years experience
Not likely: It is more probable that dehydration or electrolyte deficiency is the problem. There are also medications, like statins and some antibiotics, that can set you up for muscle and tendon injuries.