A member asked:

From my childhood days when i used to walk or play barefoot i would get pain on my legs and foot and i'm still suffering. what do you recommend?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jeffery VanYperen answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Start with alignment: Most commonly these symptoms are as a result of poor alignment of the foot, which can cause shin splints and foot fatigue. I would start with a good pair of orthotics. They should be rigid with good arch support and heel control (not dr scholl's). See a podiatrist for a full examination and diagnosis, and they will help you with other treatment options.

Answered 3/20/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question