A member asked:

Would a painful, 3-mo case of calcific shoulder tendonitis in a 75 yr old male be expected to eventually resolve naturally, or would needling or arthroscopy likely be needed to break/flush it out?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Try injection: Try a steroid injection into the sub-acromial space 1st. You also could try pt with ultrasound before doing more invasive treatments.

Answered 11/8/2015



Related Questions