U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

Does anyone treat calcific tendonitis or frozen shoulder? how?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Daniel Mass
Orthopedic Surgery 48 years experience
Orthopedic Surgeons: Frozen shoulders or calcific tendinitis can be treated conservatively by orthopedic surgeons in most cases.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 31, 2012
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.